Newlyweds

At Mamzar Park



Alright, here again we are going to organize a newlyweds exclusive lunch fiesta. This will happen in Mamzar park of Dubai where we can enjoy ourselves with loads of outside activities. I wanted to go to Jumeirah beach instead which I think is nicer than Mamzar. But the main reason I wanted to go there is, we all went to Mamzar once and we couldn't go to Jumeirah still. I have seen nice pictures of the beach and I'm mesmerized by its beauty and enchanted by its magical surroundings. I am looking forward for the big events. I like to walk on the beach at the evening and thread on sea water foaming ashore.

There will be new lady members joining this event to situate a women association. Earlier I was the only female member among 14 other male members. Last time we went to Mamzar, I videoed them playing beach volleyball and having a bath in the sea. I'm looking forward to have more fun again in the beach.

2 comments:

Lakshitha Ranasinghe said...

WOW...Nice.., in fact, you did a creative work. keep on blogging it will give you lot of benefits.

Lakshitha Ranasinghe said...

hi....you commented on my blog right..mm.. thanks buddy,,,